Daytona Beach Trial Lawyers
At Doran Sims Wolfe & Ciocchetti, our firm has spent years crafting a reputation for providing top-tier legal services in Florida. Our goal is simple, we want to provide you with high-quality legal representation and advice. Whether you need an attorney for a case in family law, criminal law, or personal injury, our team Daytona Beach trial attorneys are eager to assist you!
Some of our primary practice areas include:
- Family Law: Cases related to family law can often be emotionally exhausting. These cases often involve child custody, divorce, and a plethora of other cases related to your family. To ensure you have the best representation possible, contact our office and speak with one of our attorneys.
- Estate Law: If someone you loved has recently passed away, it can be extremely difficult to figure out the division of assets. In the event there is a dispute regarding this process, it is vital that you retain an attorney so that your interests are protected.
- Personal Injury: If you were recently injured in an automobile related accident, you should look into speaking with one of our personal injury attorneys. We can discuss your options with you and work toward getting you reimbursed for your pain and suffering.
- Real Estate Law: Our seasoned attorneys can provide representation in a number of areas related to real estate law, such as cases involving zoning and land use and boundary disputes. For more information about real estate law, speak with one of our representatives today!
- Bankruptcy: If you are filing for bankruptcy, there are countless steps and procedures that you need to abide by to improve your chances of a positive outcome. To simplify this process, you should contact one of our attorneys today and let us guide you through the process.
- Property Claims and Insurance Disputes : If you or someone you know are involved in a dispute with your insurance company regarding property damage or life Insurance; whether it is a denial or an underpayment, it is imperative that you contact a lawyer that is knowledgeable regarding insurance coverage issues.
For more information, please contact our office today by calling (386) 253-1111!
What Sets Us Apart?
- Over 40 Years of Experience
- A Firm Based on Guiding Principles
- Active Community Presence and Participation