Professional Probate Lawyer Services in Daytona Beach
There are many aspects of estate planning and estate administration that require specific legal services and expertise. Without sound legal counsel, you and your family face potential hassles, unreasonable fees, and other problems which could arise during the administration of your family’s estate. For over 4 decades, Doran Sims Wolfe & Ciocchetti have provided our clients in Daytona Beach with the most professional legal services possible in handling all aspects of estate planning and estate administration. We have seen it all in our years of work with estates and we can provide you with an honest, detailed approach that will get you the results you need. It does not matter what stage of the estate planning or administration you are in, a seasoned and experienced probate lawyer can help the process run smoothly and efficiently. Avoid being trapped by an unanticipated issue in your estate planning and administration by engaging our expert legal team to assist you. For more information on our probate lawyer services, contact us today. Someone will be happy to assist you in describing our process for estate planning and estate administration, our rates, and more. We look forward to helping you and your family get the legal counseling you need.
Estate Administration from Start to Finish
We have a simple philosophy at Doran Sims Wolfe & Ciocchetti – make sure our clients are well informed and well counseled every step of the way. We’ve taken on a wide variety of probate cases throughout our careers and we understand that each case is different. Generally speaking, probate is the process by which an estate is administered and the assets of the deceased are distributed. For estate administration, the framework is as follows:
- Will Validity: The first step in that process is to determine that the will meets the requirements of Florida law.
- Collection of Assets: One it has been determined by the court that the will is valid, our team helps the family members collect and inventory all of the assets of the estate. This can often be a challenging process, depending on the size and scope of the estate.
- Debts and Taxes: One of the most important aspects following the collection of assets is the payment of debts and taxes associated with the estate. At Doran Sims Wolfe & Ciocchetti, we place a premium on staying up to date on all local, state, and federal statutes involving estate taxes and debts to ensure that the families we work with are adhering to their legal obligations while retaining all of the assets of the estate they are entitled to receive.
- Asset Allocation: Once the taxes and debts are paid, the assets are divided among the beneficiaries of the estate as provided in the will. Only an experienced probate lawyer can complete this process properly. Our trained team has years of probate experience and understands the intricacies of the process.
We are also able to assist with Estate Planning
Our team has tremendous skill and knowledge of the administration of estates and we understand how to ensure families get the most from their family’s estate. We handle the process objectively and fairly so that the process is transparent and easy to understand. We do everything within the guidelines of our legal system to make the process work for you and we take immense pride in our estate administration work.
For experienced probate lawyers in Daytona Beach, contact the experts at Doran Sims Wolfe & Ciocchetti by calling 386-253-1111.
What Sets Us Apart?
- Over 40 Years of Experience
- A Firm Based on Guiding Principles
- Active Community Presence and Participation